cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YMM Products Parts Finder

YMM Products Parts Finder

Good morning!
I have a page built with Magento 2.x, and at a certain point on the site, I have a YMM (Year, Make, Model) Products Parts Finder. I need help changing the number of results provided by the Finder. Currently, it only shows me 10 products and divides the rest into pages. I would like it to display all results on a single page, but within Magento, this option is not available. I'm wondering if anyone can help me make this change. It seems like a simple thing, but I'm struggling with it.
Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Re: YMM Products Parts Finder

@maurodopra13ec/DogNeedsBest wrote:

Good morning!
I have a page built with Magento 2.x, and at a certain point on the site, I have a YMM (Year, Make, Model) Products Parts Finder. I need help changing the number of results provided by the Finder. Currently, it only shows me 10 products and divides the rest into pages. I would like it to display all results on a single page, but within Magento, this option is not available. I'm wondering if anyone can help me make this change. It seems like a simple thing, but I'm struggling with it.
Thank you!

Hello, maurodopra13ec

I can see your query, I give you my best please see below and follow the instructions step by step..

You want to change the number of results provided by the YMM Products Parts Finder on your Magento 2.x page. YMM Products Parts Finder is an extension that allows you to create custom filters for your products based on year, make, model, and other attributes. By default, the extension shows 10 products per page and paginates the rest of the results.

To change this behaviour, you need to edit the code of the extension. You can do this by following these steps:

1. Locate the file app/code/Magebees/Ymm/view/frontend/templates/ymm/result.phtml in your Magento root directory. This is the template file that renders the results of the YMM Products Parts Finder.
2. Open the file with a text editor and look for the line that says $limit = 10; This is the variable that sets the number of products per page.
3. Change the value of the $limit to the number of products you want to display on a single page. For example, if you want to show 50 products, change the line to $limit = 50;
4. Save the file and clear the cache of your Magento site. You can do this by running the command php bin/magento cache: clean in your terminal or by using the admin panel.
5. Refresh your page and check the results of the YMM Products Parts Finder. You should see the number of products you specified on a single page.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. Have a great day! 😊.

Best regard,
Booker EVail